Monday

"Faith + 1" CD



K-tal Records presents the most inspirational Christian rock band in the world!Faith + 1, featuring the very best in good, wholesome Christian music.


This exciting Christian Band's cd is available from our Biblestore. It won a Myrrh Album Award in recognition for over one million records sold. Highly recommended by Pastor Dale.

Lyrics from http://www.imsdb.com/transcripts/South-Park-Christian-Rock-Hard.html

...

I need you in my life, Jesus.
I can't live without you, Jesus
And I just want to feel you deep inside me, Jesus.

...

Don't ever leave me, Jesus. I couldn't stand to see you go.
My heart would simply snap, my Lord, if you walked on out that door.
I promise I'll be good to you, and keep you warm at night.
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, why don't we just... shut off the lights.

....


You know, Jesus? I've been thinking a lot about you lately and, well, that's
why I wrote this song.

I love you, Jesus. I want you to walk with me

[the fans sway back and forth]

I'll take good care of you baby. Call you my baby, baby!
You died for my sins, and you know that I would die for you, right?
What's the matter, baby? You tremble at Jesus, baby!
Your love... is my life! You know when I'm without you, there's a black hole
in my life! Oo-ohhh!
I wanna believe. It's all right, 'cause I get lonely in the night and it's
up to you to

Save me! Jee...sus...bay-by!

....

I want to walk hand-in-hand with Jesus on a private beach for two./I
want him to nibble on my ear and say 'I'm here for you.'

...

Yes I may be born again, but I was wasn't born again yesterday. I wanna get
down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus! I wanna feel his salvation all
over my face!


...

The Body of Christ! Sleek swimmer's body, all muscled up and toned!
The Body of Christ! O, Lord Almighty, I wish I could call it my own! You're
one time, two times, three times my Savior... Whenever I see Jesus up on
that Cross I can't help but think that he looks kinda hot...

....